The Students’ Association of Northern Lakes College is pleased to offer our members a discounted rate to attend courses offered through Continuing education .
To verify that the following courses have been approved for the 45% discounted rate, and as such the Students’ Association agrees to be billed directly for this portion. Please note that some restrictions apply and are noted below.
- Business/Professional Development Courses (all courses)
- Computer Courses (all courses)
- Driver Training
- 45% for: Cargo Securement Training, Log Book Training, Defensive Driving, Professional Driver Improvement Course, Air Brakes.
- One-time fee of $200/per student for: Class 7/5 Driver Training.
- Safety Courses (all courses)
- General Interest Courses (cultural programming only)
- Defensive Driving
- Firearm Safety
- Standard First Aid
- Food Safety
- Babysitter Course
- On Line Banking
- H2S Alive
- Fall Arrest (Prevention)
- Forklift Safety
- Aerial Lifts
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Fire Extinguishers
- Lockout/Tag out
- Confined Space
- PPE – Personal Protective Equipment
- Family History
- How to Make Dry Meat
- Moccasin Making
- Learn How to Mend/Darn/Sew
- Class 7 Learners
- Drivers Education Class 5/7 **
(one-time fee per student of $200)
The above courses have been approved until written documentation stating otherwise has been issued by the Students’ Association. For any new courses that Continuing Education wishes to add on for consideration by the Students’ Association a description of the course content and fee can be submitted to: